Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some for the reasons you could have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an idea you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of products and not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what to do with an invention idea is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the InventHelp Company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they do a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for how to patent your idea the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to go ahead and take risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.